Saturday, April 28, 2012

DIAMOND JUBILEE TEA AT LANGHAM HOTEL


Praline truffle, white chocolate truffle ball with dark chocolate crown
Pina Colada macaroon, coconut macaroon with pineapple pate de fruit and Malibu butter cream

Blueberry and bilberry Battenburg with blackcurrant jam

Purple jasmine with apricot, jasmine mousse and apricot mousse with apricot compote on financier base

Blackcurrant and white chocolate mousse with blackcurrant jelly on shortbread

The Asprey Diamond Jubilee Tea will be available at the Langham hotel from 21st April until October 2012, priced £49 per person. Visit www.palm-court.co.uk or asprey.com.
The old geezer is quite fond of "TEA TIME",  and this offering by a posh hotel in London gives a whole new to "High Tea".  The price is pounds and is round $100.00...

Rather think me tea will have to be quite plain, with soda crackers...

1 comment:

  1. I do not knοw if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your website. It appears as though some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my internet browser because I've had
    this happеn pгeviously. Thanks
    My page > pmu club

    ReplyDelete