Saturday, April 7, 2012

REMEMBERING EASTER

Paul and Robert as Bunny

Larry and Robert AKA Easter Bunny

Babs, Robert and James

I was born on Easter Sunday, I truely was.  Might explian why the old geezer is so hoppy...

My good friend, Paul, is now dead, but I will always remember him for helping me do good works.  He was very special and is missed.

Larry was unique, he never complained about his lot and will always remember his delight at receiving a visit from the Easter Bunny.

Babs and James are two grand prople.  They helped the Easter Bunny bring joy to children in the community.

The old geezer will not be in costume this year, mycurrent house mate, Paul will have to settle for a hard boiled egg coloured....

Yet, I was hoping to received a snap from the Big Kahuna in Hilo.  Seems he has the Easter Bunny staying at the hostel there.  That bunny must be chasing all of the 'bunnies' in the hostel...

1 comment:

  1. "HAPPY EASTER ROBERT"
    from the Islands.............RON

    ReplyDelete