Monday, March 31, 2014

CATCH A DROP OF LIFE


Like the bird featured in the snap above, the old geezer tries to catch every precious drop of life from the faucet of Life.

Call me weird but I looked at the featured snap and it got me to thinking.  There be some that feel the old geezer thinks too much.

However hard or mean life has been at times, I always knew that LIFE renewed, that the waters of Life were not always muddied and the next offering just might be refreshing.  Just like the bird, the old geezer was willing to fly in close and catch that drop that made the flight to, all the more rewarding.

Of late, the old geezer has been catching lots of drops from the faucet of LIFE.  Each drop treasured.

What can I say?  I am on a real high of late...


1 comment:

  1. hold on to that cane and you'll really be amazed where it takes you and what you'll see and hear now that you've put your kiddish ways,away, and accept life like it really is---------

    ReplyDelete