Saturday, March 29, 2014

ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

 Truth be told, the old geezer is not much of a drinker.  Having said that, it can be revealed that last night was not one of the times the 'grape' was passed up.

Four very large glasses of lovely red wine.  There was a warm feeling in me entire body.  Not to mention a certain 'glow' to face.

Am quite sure it something to do with the 'fabulous' supper companions at me celebration.  The conversation and good wishes flowed like water.
The 'birthday' clock says it all.  Time flew by and one did not want the evening to end.  So much good time was had that the old geezer stayed up well past bed time.

Am quite sure that much more about me birthday will come out.  Just wanted to get a little out before the glow of the fun time had wore off.



1 comment:

  1. so your?????now you can party and drink and????. hope you enjoy it like I did my nineth

    ReplyDelete