Saturday, March 8, 2014

I AM READ IN UKRAINE

The old geezer is gobsmacked.

I have the ability to see where me hits to the blog are coming from.  Of late, there have been quite a few from the Ukraine.  At first, it looked like a mistake, but over the past week, the hits came coming in, and the amount of time spent reading me offering has increased.  So, it is not a mistake in searching.  Folks in the Ukraine have discovered that me blog can give a few giggle to.  If there ever was a place that could use a few giggles it is the Ukraine.

Did you know that the old geezer has visited the Ukraine?  Ages ago, when it was still part of the USSR.  Been to Kiev I have...

I have readers in Russia.  Must be gay men who have come across some of me stories about meself an my dealing with being a bit different...

Truth be told, it is rather daring to think that some strong silent Slavic type is reading and want to come to America and meet......

I will have to brush up on me language.......

No comments:

Post a Comment