Monday, March 24, 2014

WHICH ARE YOU???


Right odd how the strangest thoughts come to mind while in the shower.  As I was washing the dust of sleep off this aging body, I felt the urge to pee, and thinking that the water was running, and I was washing up, what is the harm.  Then it struck me.  I wonder how many known to me do this very thing.  Rather think everyone does.  It is that secret delight no one fesses up to........

Like not drinking out of the milk bottle...

Mind, this old geezer is right odd.  After using the body puff to wash with, like to not waste soap and uses the remains to give underpants a good washing before putting on the curtain rod to dry.  WOW, that is way too much information...

What can I say?  Must be the mind wondering as I get closer and closer to me birthday...

1 comment:

  1. only dirty old men with upcoming birthday"s pee in the showers or let it drip down the leg when know buddt see's it

    ReplyDelete