Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OLD GEEZER TAKES A TUMBLE



Saturday night last, the old geezer had a chair give way and toss him upon the floor.

Trying to pass it off as just a small fall, the old geezer got up and carried on.  That did not go unnoticed.

Sunday brought much pain and limited ability to put weight on the lame leg.  By nightfall, it was clear that pain pills were needed and me cot too.

The Big Kahuna was not pleased to hear that MOI would not stay off leg, and told Justin I to ban me from the stairs. Promise was made to get to doctor and sort out the problem.

Doctor was rung up on Monday, and being that an appointment is already in place to see on Thursday, was told to stay off leg and rest.  A brace will be got on Thursday.

Nothing would have kept the old geezer from farewell of Maori group, the stairs be damned...

This old geezer can be obtuse at times. The price paid is a leg that is quite sore, now I listen...

The tale of me game leg is only told to tell on self.  I have bad legs, that is the way of it.  Unfortunately, there be some who think it is a 'show', just like me 'hearing' is a bit of drama.  I am an old man, things are a wee bit 'broken' with the old bod.

I have much reading to catch up on...

No comments:

Post a Comment