Sunday, May 15, 2011

GUTTED OVER WEBSITE PROBLEMS


My dears, gutted this old geezer was that the website that hosts me blog had problems and many of me avid readers did not get their daily fix.

The problems with 'Blogger' appear to be over and all is working well again.

To all who tried to get to read and had problems, I am ever so sorry.  Truth be told, many were sent emails telling that a post was up, only to be unable to open the link.  That is the problem with automatic notification of posts, they can be wrong.

I am right flattered that so many sent mail to the old geezer, and kept trying to get updated postings.  since I was 'on the road', there was not much to do but wait for the problems to be sorted out.

I am home again, and I can tell you true that there are some very interesting posts headed you way.

Being the 'blog whore' that MOI is, it was cause for much anguish to see 'hits' drop off...

No comments:

Post a Comment