Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ROOM WITH A VIEW AT HOSTEL


Dear reader, you are rewarded for your faith in me with another filmed bit.  A much improved filmed bit.  I can just see the addition of a golden statue on me mantle...

Tell true, you be gobsmacked at the posh view of a private room at the Hilo Bay Hostel.  I rather think it shows grand.  Mind, the added extra treats on table were for a special booking, but all of the rest is the norm for the room shown.

Now that I have sorted out me camera, there will no doubt be more filmed bits of the goings on at the hostel.  There is so much more to share and I have it on good authority that a long term resident of the hostel, a certain Senor Chichi, will be sharing his bird's eye view of the hostel.

This old geezer is determined to dispel any notions that hostels, point of fact, The Hilo Bay Hostel, are on the seedy side.  Who would have thought a few quid could get so much comfort...

No comments:

Post a Comment