Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pavement View of Hostel

My dears, along with placing words upon page, this old geezer has resumed his filmed bits on YOUTUBE.  How grand is that? Truth be told, this latest filmed bit will not win any awards, seems me knack is off a bit.  You be very aware that that will improved.

Right, so this old geezer spent massive amount of film time focused on a shop below the hostel.  From my point of view, at the time of filming, it all looked perfectly normal.  Factually, it proves the point that the hostel occupies the upper floor of the building. Pushing the view of ocean and high ground here...

Let there be no mistake that the hostel is located in Downtown Hilo, one can hear the vehicles driving by, as no doubt can be heard from windows of hostel.  Am told that road noise can be right soothing.  If there be a problem with, one can always place ear plugs in.  I have no problem at all with noise, but then I am hearing impaired...

Give us a kiss for effort, you will be rewarded with more filmed bits that will have no place but up to go in quality.  I am playing the audience for a little 'tea & sympathy', truth be told, when I downloaded the film bit, I deleted the original and rubbish or no, had to run with bit left.  Problem sorted out and will not get put out in future.

Hilo is still here and the hostel is quite ready to book guests.  That being me point...

No comments:

Post a Comment