Wednesday, April 16, 2014

VODKA WILL DO THAT

The water was still running when a 66-year-old woman and a 58-year-old man were discovered naked and dead in the bathtub of a Brooklyn apartment, an empty gallon jug of vodka nearby. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605714/Mailman-discovers-man-woman-dead-Brooklyn-bathtub-bottle-vodka-hand.html#ixzz2z2NXnWzw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


The main reason I check on a dear friend each and every morn is that I am worried that one day I will find him dead, next to his bottle of Vodka.  I do not believe that one can drink a bottle a day and still manage to carry on with life.

I have no clue why this person continues to do this, and truth be told, it bothers the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment