Saturday, April 26, 2014

ADULT NAPPIES


There will come a time when the conversation about 'adult nappies' will take place for all.  For me, that conversation took place yesterday.

The old geezer has an older male friend who has a problem controlling his poo and pee.  Night time is the worst.  No longer can the friend trust that a 'fart' will not be a spray in his underpants.

My older friend is not the first person known who has to depend on protection but he certainly was not keen on making the move to protection.  Rather think it is a major 'male' embarrassment moment.

Gently, MOI talked about using nappies and used the example of another older male friend who uses adult nappies.  Told how the protection would give peace of mind during the night.  To my surprise, the friend took the suggestion so well that he sent me to the market to get a package of nappies.

The old geezer has no shame and whilst standing in the queue with the nappies, was chatted up by another gent standing in the queue.  He told of how he wears nappies and was mildly surprised to see MOI being so open with the purchase of.  Seems this chappie buys online to spare self the shame of being seen as in need of.  What rubbish.  Whilst I do not need nappies, if I did, there would be no shame in purchasing the protection.

The nappies looked like underpants.  Even had a very colourful waist band on them.  There is loads of padding in front and back to catch a leak.

I am quite pleased that I had the nerve to bring up the subject to me friend, and quite pleased that he took to the idea so well.  No doubt he will feel more in control now.

No comments:

Post a Comment