Tuesday, April 8, 2014

FULL BLADDER CAUSES MUCH PAIN

 There are times that the old geezer tries to ignore life's minor pains.  One does not want to bore folks with the tales of growing old.

For several days, there was a growing pain in me back, felt like I had slept badly.

On Friday past, the pain reached 'pass out' point' and needed no more from me than to get to hospital.  The old geezer was doubled up in pain.  Pain like when I had my bad gall bladder.

Tests revealed that the old geezer had a bladder enlarged three times normal.  Who knew.  I thought I was passing water just fine.
I required a catheter inserted.  YUCK.

Truth be told, the nurse who did the procedure, did it quite well.  When the hose was in the willie, it was like Niagara Falls, the bag filled to overflowing.

Two nights in hospital with pain killers did the trick.  I was able to get the hose removed and return home.  There is some pain left, but nothing a few days will not cure.


No comments:

Post a Comment