Tuesday, April 1, 2014

NEW HOME FOR OLD GEEZER

 After many years living in a flat, the old geezer thought it was time to get back to nature and have a real house.  Nothing very big, just 13 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms......
 As someone once told, one has to have a parlour.  The perfect place to have the Queen in for tea.
 I do so love nights of chamber music and thought this might do.
 Being quite deaf, nothing beats the sound of a private theatre.  Now I can sit back and enjoy my English films and catch up on the missed telly programmes.
 Sleep should be no problem in me new bedroom.
 The private indoor pool will allow the old geezer to relax and get exercise without getting too much sun.
The new bathroom is so grand, I almost want to never leave.  Talk about clean...


DID I MENTION THAT IT IS APRIL 1...........

No comments:

Post a Comment