Thursday, July 15, 2010

'IS THAT ALL THERE IS?'

My dears, Silly Hall may be difficult to deal with.

There be denizens of Silly Hall who feel that if the door is closed oft enough, this old geezer will just slink off and find a place to die.

Many local have told that they fear offending the denizens of Silly Hall. They are desperate to 'stay off the radar'. I am old fashioned enough to believe that Silly Hall is there to 'listen' to resident and voter of the city. Not just the 'in crowd' but they folks who they may not like.

I am in no fear of a fancy title, or a collar with many stars upon. This be my city as much as theirs. More so, as many of the denizens of Silly Hall do not live or vote in the City of Marysville.

When the reception at Silly Hall is COLD, I will just hum this tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment