Saturday, October 11, 2014

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

We are on our way to San Francisco.  The car has been hired, rooms booked and tickets for concert are in possession.  What adventure lies ahead.....

I am eager to show the sites to Alan.  Take him past some of the hotels that I helped turn around and to let him see where I spent so many early years.  It has been ages since last in San Francisco and I do not know how I will take all of the changes.  It should be quite interesting.  On many different levels.


I thought I would share my thoughts about being 'on the road'.........


 It was hard picking out the right outfit for San Francisco.  Somehow wearing 'flowers in my hair was not going to cut it.  I rather think this outfit will make me look like a 'local.
 Alan is the sort of person who does not like idle chatter.  Must remember to bring a good book to read so as to not get him 'not minding the road'....
 Am quite sure that there will be many moments when the wrong turn or road is had.  Riding with Alan is always an adventure......
 Do not know how it is with some folks but I tend to wonder about the other vehicles.  Are they on holiday?  Did they move?  How long have they been on the road?  What snacks are they having?  Do they stop for rest stops???????
 I have been know to 'break wind' a bit.  Must keep my gas down.  We are travelling in California....
One always packs too much for a trip.  One must be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment