Tuesday, February 18, 2014

KILL THE TASTE OF FAT AND SUGAR


The poor chap featured in the snap is a very large 750 pounds.  The doctors tell him that he will die, just like his father and sister, if he does not take off the pounds.

I gather the chap is taking part in a telly programme that features folks who weigh more than 600 pounds.  He wants to lose some weight so that he can have the surgery to staple or cut his stomach.

This old geezer never weighed so much.  429 pounds was the largest and it was horrid.  I took off a great deal of the weight with diet.  Was still rather large when I had an operation on my ears.  During the operation, the doctor cut the nerve that controls taste.  I will never be able to taste food again.

The real plus of not being able to taste is that I no longer crave sugar or fat.  I was just over 270 when I lost the ability to taste and now am at a very comfortable 170.  I have no problem with food.

As drastic as it may sound, if I were the chap with the weight problem, I would run to the doctor and tell them to cut the nerves that control taste.  Unless this poor chap really reforms, he has a long history of over eating and has comes from a family of over eaters that have died.  The odds are not in his favour.

I wish him luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment