Saturday, February 8, 2014

BLAME IT ON PIUS

At my Catholic boarding school in the late 1950s there was a jolly priest who heard my confession in his  room rather than in a vacant confessional box. After I had recited my laundry list of petty sins, he asked if I was ever tempted to 'commit a sexual sin by myself'.
He suggested that I take out my penis so that he could examine it to see whether I was prone to sudden erections. I left the room immediately. The next year, his proclivities discovered, he was removed by his bishop to another school.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2554748/How-Pope-called-Pius-turned-confessional-box-paradise-paedophiles-From-leading-Catholic-writer-devastating-expos-Vatican-ruling.html#ixzz2smGrWS1Y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment