Saturday, August 30, 2014

SHOW ME THE MONEY



I am gobsmacked at a recent article and funding request by a young gay man which raised over $90,000 before it was closed off.  Got me thinking it did....

If a young gay man who lost housing in his parents house can strike such cord with folks, I wonder what one from an OLD man might do.

Just think of the possibilities.....

I could get better hearing devices.  Implants even.  Throw away the cane and run round town in a fancy mobility chair.   Move into fancy apartment.  Take a few trips.  Buy clothes.

I would spend all of the cash on ME.

Truth be told, I rather think I will be lucky to collect a single dollar.  No one cares about an old gay man...



The site suggested posing a picture that got folks sorry for.  Rather think I should have used this snap.  Has real 'pity' quality to it...






No comments:

Post a Comment