Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Journey is Pointless without Friends

Having journeyed far and wide, I have no doubt there is still dust to collect on shoes on journeys yet to come.

I hold two axioms on friendship to be quite right.

False friendship, like Ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces;
but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.

I think of self as a true friend, but am blessed to hold near friends who clearly
enrich me more.

They know who they be...

On the other hand, I must also fess up to another truth about friendship;

I have had, and may still, a thousand friends, as they are called, in life, who
are like one's partners in the waltz of this world...not much  remembered when the
ball is over...

If I hurt anyone with my callow actions, I do so profoundly apologize, to the one's who missed
me not, that is the way of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment