Tuesday, August 3, 2010

National Night Out 2010

Rumour has it that Marysville coppers have never really gone all out to make the National Night Out event a real happening in Marysville.

The Chief of Police for Marysville sees no value in my efforts to be a good citizen. There has been no co-operation in planning a National Night Out event. Point of fact, any requests had to be in writing and await an answer from. It has been made very clear that 'required by law or duty' is attitude of Marys ville Police Department Leadership.

I will be out on road today, wearing my smart "National Night Out" ball cap. Thanks to the Sheriff of Yuba County, I will be passing out wrist bands to locals. "Drug Abuse is Life Abuse", the bands say.

Sheriff Durfor believes that if we could cut the rate of drug abuse, many of the local crimes would stop. I agree. Drugs are responsible for so much 'evil' in the community.

Along with the brilliant wrist bands, I will be passing out a 'sugar free' sweet, thanks to my lovely friend, Ethel Padgett, owner of the Candy Box. A natural high got from the sweet...

I live Downtown, stands to reason that I would pass out me goodies there. If I can get folks to wear arm bands whole of day, and reminds selves of the evil faced by drugs, it will be a grand thing.

I will be on the road, D Street, from 10am on. Come down and let me give you an arm band... an

My name is Rob De Frees and I am here to recruit YOU. To fight crime in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment