Tuesday, November 18, 2014

ADVERT FOR LOVE CONNECTION

Looking For True Love
Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin...

I need sex - please give generously...........

**I can supply face pics by email**   wink,wink.......

I am mid to late 60s & a carer for a frail older partner. I am acceptable-looking, house-trained, and you'll soon get used to the smell.   Think "Whatever happened to Baby Jane"

Mid 30s upwards please.

Can't accommodate. Hopefully, you can supply a horizontal surface no more than few tube stops away (but not if it requires innoculations or a packed lunch to get to you...)

Don't like facial hair, metal embedded in flesh (and any subsequent extra orifices), facial hair, doggy-breath, gits, facial hair...

Handsome, fit, tanned, dark-haired, twinkly-eyed nudists - march to the front of the non-existent queue.

**I can supply face pics by email**   wink, wink

No particular kinks required. Knickers off and away we go...



Oh, and by the way... for those curious about my video... The dating site told it was too weird....the positions used were too weird......

PS If you don't like my profile for whatever reason, then just move on... life's too short to waste any of it on criticism. It won't impress me and it won't enrich your life

2 comments:

  1. The Golden SnitchSeekerNovember 18, 2014 at 7:54 AM

    Gits? What good is seinen manga without furigana?
    I'm confused about what you're looking for. Ghost in the Shell is not hentai (often confused with seijin-mule manga). Be happy in front of people you don't like, it kills them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST PUT THE OLD QUEEN IN HER SEQUIN DRESS AND LET HER WORK THE STREETS AND SHE'LL FIND OUT WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT

    ReplyDelete