Saturday, November 8, 2014

NOVEMBER GLOOM

Will It Hit Mark?
There are days when what is in the queue of 'future' posts do not seem up to the mood of day.  One has to give it a think on..

" It is delicious thing to write, to be no longer yourself but to move in an entire universe of your own creating. Today for instance...I rode in a forest on an autumn afternoon under yellow leaves, and I was also the horses, the wind, the words my people uttered." Sounds all a bit grand to say, but it is true enough. When I sit here at me brilliant little machine, with the music playing, it is easy enough to imagine my sitting in a flat in another part of the world. With ease, words pour out and I escape into my little world, snapping to when the button is clicked to 'publish'.

There is a bit of November  gloom in the air this morn.  Not sure how the month will shape up.  Mind, One tries to keep folks interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment