Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"I COULD USE A BREAK HERE, LORD"



Dear God,
I know that we need the rain.  It fills up the reservoirs round the state and make all things in nature thrive.  It also washes away much of the dirt.  For all of the good that rain does, I should be grateful.  I am.

Lord, it is just that, I could use a little break here at the Linda Villa.  I have so much on plate at the moment that the heavy rains are mucking up schedule I have given self to get flats sorted out to rent.  Truth be told, I have taken on new tenants and promised that flats will be ready to move into, and beginning to think I may not be able to honour me word.

With all on plate, yesterday could have been done without.  Seriously, Did you have to whip up the wind to 60MPH?  The trees were swaying to and fro.  Heavy branches broke off and fonts from the palm trees were flying round the car park.  Not to mention the lake that was forming in the middle of the bloody thing.

Lord, I know you are all powerful, but do you think you could cut back on all of the thunder and clashing about?  I have one window known to have been broke, a wood fence tore off, and a basketball hoop stand that keeps walking round the car park.

The weather reports tell that there is to be more rain.  Will last the whole week.  Fancy that.  Do you think it possible we could get the rain and it could come down gently?  Right lovely that would be.

By the way, Ta for sending the folks my way to fill flats.  If you keep sending folks round, there will be no room in the ARK.  Joking, just a little joke, my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment