Tuesday, May 13, 2014

HOW TRUE

When did the 'mobile' replace 'face' time?  It seems that the little device has replaced the need to connect to other in a real way.  More's the pity that.

THEY CALL IT SHARING.  I wonder.

Call me stupid but I still like to go out to dinner and 'talk' to the person I am dining with.  Just that person and not others not sitting next to at the table.  Call me stupid but I still like to look at the sights and soak in the moment.  Not worry about 'sharing' what it is that I am doing at that moment with someone who is not there.

Right.  I do not hear and the 'mobile' is more of a bother than a help.  Truth be told, long before I had hearing loss, I refused to buy into the need to be connected 24/7.

Mind, I still write letters and send 'thank you' cards.  I must be really weird....

No comments:

Post a Comment