Sunday, May 11, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTY


Patty is a dear friend.  The sort of 'friend' that you just knew was going to brilliant to know from day one.

Patty will be 85 today and she has more life in her than many known to this old geezer.

What can I say?  I seem to meet brilliant people all of the time.

Patty has been round the block a few times.  Worked for many years at a restaurant, as a waitress.  Is the mum to 6 children and has great, great grand children.  Patty is no ordinary granny, the children call her "GG".

I meet up with Patty three days a week.  We have coffee and talk story.  It is lovely to be with someone who faces each day with a positive attitude.  Did I mention that Patty has quite the laugh?  I rather think that we make each other smile.

This year, Patty's birthday falls on MUM Day.  How perfect.  I will just have to make her me honourary MUM...

No comments:

Post a Comment