Sunday, March 29, 2015

THE DAY AFTER


The big day has come and gone.  It will be another year before I can beg for gifts again...

Truth be told, I always seem to do well on birthdays.  People like me.  Fancy that...

I got cards, the old fashion kind, and loads of the internet kind.

I got some gift cards, some cash, and some real neat stuff.

Like two lamps for my new apartment.  A crystal gravy bowl, for the smart candle-lighted suppers I will have.  I got a Ronald Reagan Presidential Match Book.  Books and assorted collectables.

I also got baked goods.  The real good kind, fresh from the bakery in the early morning of my birthday.

I was taken out to supper.  Nice meal with a lovely glass of wine and most excellent company to enjoy the meal with.

All in all, I can hardly wait until next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment