Sunday, March 22, 2015

OLD GEEZER RETURNS


It has been a spell since I last posted.  My dears, the old geezer has been very busy.  So busy that there is a back log of stories to tell.  I will have to sort through them and see if you like them...

I am in the best of health.  Hawaii suits me and the return to the islands has been a blessing much needed for my sore spirit.  I am walking more than ever and enjoying it.  No worries about taking a spill on ice here.

A long time friend has serious medical problems.  So serious that he may well not leave the hospital.  That is a long story and I will have to return to it when I collect my thoughts.

I have been working on getting my new apartment sorted out.  Loads of repairs and fixing up to do.  It is located in the heart of Waikiki and when done will be the perfect place to entertain my many friends.

I went to Mass today and thanked the Lord for my good fortune and continued good health.

I also want to remind one and all that my birthday is March 28,  just in case you missed the many hints placed in the past.  I adore presents...

I promise that you will be told much in the coming days.  One thing is sure, I lead a colourful life.  But then you knew that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment