Thursday, September 25, 2014

FACEBOOK CONFESSION

Am gobsmacked at some of the posts on Facebook.  This photo appeared as a share on my friend's page recently.  It was too good to pass up and I had to post a comment.  "Gay for Pay" I called James, after another of his mates told he did not know James was 'gay'.  Right, James is the sort of chap who is 'gay' to see a female,  He adores his lovely wife but has never been known to look the other way when an attractive female is in the room.  You might say he 'adores' all women.

Unlike James, this old geezer is not fond of older men........

Mind, I never met a Ben Franklin I did not like.

I have never been 'politically correct' and wonder if some might think it was in bad taste to have a little 'gay humour' on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment