Tuesday, September 27, 2011

POSTCARD FROM THE EDGE?


It is rumoured that WC Fields said on deathbed; "all in all.....I'd rather be in Philadelphia.".  Even on me worst day that would never be the wish of this old geezer.  Yuck...

The silly video came to be as many who follow me channel on YOUTUBE banged on about no new offering.

Being a whore to public opinion, I thought I would slap something together to stop the emails begging for another filmed bit.  It is not me best but it allows one and all to see quite clearly that I am very much alive and kicking...

I do miss Hilo, the Hilo Bay Hostel, Ron, Bill and Margie and of course The Big Kahuna.  More than I let on.  Life goes on and one has to adapt...

I read all of the mail from faithful followers and ever so appreciative of the many suggestions for future posts to the blog.

There are many tales yet to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment