Thursday, June 23, 2011

BIT OF A HOLIDAY


I refuse to let medical problems take a bite out of.  Hilo may well be lacking in all of the doctors needed, but a short trip to Oahu solves that.

I am on Oahu, getting meself sorted out.  Truth be told, it has gone swell.  Rather think that my return to sleepy Hilo will be one that is full of energy on me part.  Bugger the lame leg...

Rather think the old geezer will be among the living for some time to come.  There are no cures but most of the problems have been brought under control.  I know that there be some who want details.  Sadly, there will be no blow-by-blow.  Really, no one wants to hear tales of woe.

I have not posted much, and more than like will not until I return to Hilo.  I only do this as so many have written wondering if the old geezer had died.  I am not dead...

I rather think that folks will have to read some of the posts missed to tide them over...

1 comment:

  1. Yes.. We were worried on the first day because the old geezer was no where to be found!! When r u returning to ole Hilo town? I am glad that u are ok and u are getting things sorted out. Keep me posted! Hilo Hattie!!!

    ReplyDelete