Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Taking The Piss"

There be some who be right 'au fait' with this old geezer's style and will not be offended by the snap used to start of this long awaited offering from MOI...

Of late there have been troubled times for this old geezer and not wanting to crowd the 'pity pole' stayed off this site until self was sorted out.  I am happy to report that the dark clouds have lifted and am able to see much sunshine these days.

This old geezer has been on a journey.  In search of self.  I rather think I have found what it was that I was looking for.  It came at a time and in a place one would not have factored in, but then, is it not the case when one is much trouble and can not see any light ahead?

In the days ahead, there will be much to tell.  For now, let it be enough to know that I am well, well situated and much looked after by folks who have taken me into their lives.  I have no doubt that you, who have followed me thoughts for some time, will be well pleased by the stories to follow.  Truth be told, there be quite a few...

I do apologize for the long wait, many thanks for all of the emails sent during my months in darkness.

1 comment:

  1. Rob

    Have a great life, we enjoyed your visit to Linda.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete