Tuesday, December 9, 2014

TALE OF THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

Christmas Lights

Wrote the following letter to my wife after a recent argument:

Christmas Lights
Hi Sweetheart,
I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas
lights.
I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you
want something.
I realise that I was wrong and I am apologising for being such a
hard-headed bloke.
All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season.
Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights!
I took the time to hang the lights for you today and now I will be off to
the golf course.
Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday.
I'll be home later.


Love you……

WAS SENT THIS AND THOUGHT IT A LAUGH.......TALK ABOUT STRESS AT HOLIDAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment