Friday, June 8, 2012

TRUTH COMES OUT


"Is Robert moving back to Hawaii or entering a nursing home? Not that I care....I just hope if he's planning on doing himself in, that he doesn't make a mess at the house. Honestly, if I couldn't taste food, had health problems, couldn't hear, had  no friends and hadn't had any sex in a dozen years, I wouldn't have much of a reason to go on. Don't tell him I said that. His life is my worst nightmare."

Just had to share this email with you.  Knew when had the stroke that former 'friend' could not wait for my departure from his home.

Mind, the old geezer is very much alive and coping rather nicely with new situation in life.

In other emails, the old geezer being 'FAT' and liking his ciggies are two more reasons not to like the old geezer.  Fancy that...

All this from an ageing homosexual who is despersate to stop the clock from showing his own slide into 'old age'.  Guess if one has buckets of cash to spend on 'face work' and endless supply of cheap wine, others do not matter.

3 comments:

  1. Youngest roommateJune 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM

    Got Zoloft? I used to care, but now I have a pill for that.
    Can you recommend a wine that goes well with seafood, Zoloft, and Lipitor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. next roommate you are outstanding to come back from the brink he he keep it up old boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. MD40-40, the cheap kind

    ReplyDelete