Friday, July 29, 2011

FRIENDS KEEP OLD GEEZER GOING

James

Chandra
The problem with geographical moves and living a life style that places no value on holding onto loads of possessions, is the arrival of one with little to offer but the wealth carried inside of one.

The old geezer showed up to visit me mates in such a state.  James and Chandra collected the old geezer and made very welcome.  For not having seen in ages, the bonds of friendship on their part were strong to the old geezer.  How lovely and very fortunate.

Mind, there be others but will stick with the story on this page for present.

Rumour has reached me ear that some in Hilo are not happy with the old geezer having left so quickly.  So upset a chap be that all signs of the old geezer are quickly removed.  Clothing has been 'donated' to a place not much cared for, mail is sent back and in general, the feeling seems to be that the old geezer has harmed the chap in some way by departure.  No clues does the old geezer have as to the behaviour of the chap.  I must just walk away and on...

There was a time when it was most important to post each and every day.  I am not doing that and more than like will have periods when the posts will not be many.  That is the way of it, dear reader, I must do what I must do to get me mind clear.

I am soon to depart for a place by the Oregon border, a very small town, although there is a Catholic church.  I will be safe, thanks in no small part to the efforts of another dear friend to.  I will no doubt be the better man come the end of summer.

No clue what the future holds for MOI.  I do know that I look forward to the future with undiluted pleasure.

I adore all of me 'friends' to me blog, each and every one who peeks in and from time to time emails the old geezer.  I get much from.

I have used the below filmed bit before and use it know as a way of salute to James, Chandra, Hilo Hattie, Steve, Anita, Andy and Justin.  AND to let the upset chap who wants to pretend I do not belong of this world a heart felt tribute.

5 comments:

  1. JUST A TOAST TO THE FUTURE, FROM ONE OLD MAN TO ANOTHER...................CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. you touched a lot of lives in Hawaii, msny you do not know. keep on doing what you have to to live. stay connected to facebook, it is how I get my fix on your very interesting life. sorry some might wish you never to have been but there are many who do not feel that way and miss seeing you walk through the old town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gobsmacked I be at response to this post. There are a massive number of emails queued up on me box, will take some time to read all. Will try to answer some questions asked;
    The couple pictured in post are very much happy with each other , it shows, and the 4 children have been grand to me.
    I know loads of folks who tell me things, that is how I get 'rumours', rather think most are true.
    I am OK truly, there are sunny skies ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How British your family looks, could live just down the road from. You always seem to know the most interesting people, however do you do it? What comes next? Where is the place you travel to next? Is it a tourist destination?
    Whoever wishes you were not here, is not the '
    big kahuna'? He is your best and truest friend in Hawaii, right? Robert, you tend to rub some wrong with your personality, the very same that is so interesting to some.
    Will you cross the pond anytime soon, we could use you in London, I have free room for you and will dish up a hearty 'english' breakfast.
    We worry on you at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the future holds wondrous things for you.

    ReplyDelete