Monday, October 25, 2010

Did I Fill The World With Love

The featured music is a favoured bit from a most loved film, "Good-bye Mr. Chips". It was a chore to find an old geezer like self to be singing this song. Most filmed bits are with Petula Clark and that simply would not do...

It is interesting to stop and pose the question to self. Did love come forward more oft than hate? Kind words and deeds more oft than a brush off.

Am of the opinion that each and every person met is of value. Some of more value than others, but value nevertheless. Truth be told, even the 'evil creatures' have value, a value they have not discovered of yet.

Right, so in me grief, this old geezer has dragged out soapbox and is going to get all pontifical on us. I know you lot, my cheeky readers, too well. Can see the heads shaking and the tongues clucking. You think I am going to wax on and on about the past week's drama. Truth be told, the door to my grief is slowing closing, one part of it, and I am quite keen to try and sort out my tomorrows.

I know that there is a new day round the corner. Adventure calls and am thinking that the last has not been heard from this old geezer yet. One has to collect self, so to speak. That is what I am, and will be doing, collecting self....

You lot should feel honoured, I am still sharing me thoughts with. OI!!!! How is that for wicked? Load of tosh and you know it. I am quite pleased that so many have peeked in of late and taken the time to let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment