Tuesday, June 10, 2014

CHANGE

Truth be told, I am as guilty as the next man when it comes to NOT making changes.  The old is tried and true and one knows what to expect.  More's the pity that...

Change is a good thing.  Took a lifetime to get it right, but I always was a quick study.

The biggest single problem in me life was my feeling sorry for meself.  Playing the victim suited me.

Right, so I got shat on.  Who has not?  Change is hard.  Change does bring improvement, not as swiftly as one would like, but improvement nevertheless.

I wish I could report that I am perfect.  I still harbour ill feelings toward my birth mother.  I still resent my half brother and sister.  The hate is gone but the bad taste in me mouth refuses to go away.

I appreciate all of the lovely people who are in my life.  I take no one for granted.

Daily, I face each and every day with a positive attitude.  Right proud I am of the weight loss and the coping with going deaf.  Daily I sail forth from my home and seek out adventure.  New people.

No comments:

Post a Comment