Friday, March 30, 2012

NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH IS DANGEROUS


It is hard to believe that 3 years have past since this filmed bit was put up on YOUTUBE.

Living in a challenged neighbourhood and trying to promote civic pride and moral responsibility did not come without risk.  Neighbourhood Watch was one of tools used and this old geezer tried to make folks aware that they had ability to stop anti-social behaviour that plagued the community.

In the bright light of day, this old geezer was set upon by two yobs and not a single person came to me aid.

I will forever remember one of the young chaps, wearing a ski mask, reaching into jumper as he attacked me, thinking that a gun or knife was going to come out and it would be the end of my life.

This filmed bit and another has received countless comments, and you can see the hate that drips from them.

And to think I used to patrol the roads at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment