Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MEGA MILLIONS MADNESS

Mega Millions Lotto tops $363 MILLION

Mega Millions fever has folks queued up down the road.  With so much cash to be had, everyone feels that they will be the winner.

Truth be told, this old geezer does not have that kind of luck.  My luck tends to run in opposite direction.  Am the one who opens box of Cracker Jacks and finds the prize missing, or opens a tin of fruit cocktail and sees that there is no cherry, or goes to the lo and discovers that the person before did not flush away the deposit.

Avid readers have asked if I have my winning ticket.  I do not.  I will not purchase a ticket, my luck is such that I would be run over by a lorry in the carpark.

Mind, 363 millions is quite a lot of cash.  I rather think that all of that cash would ruin this old geezer.  I will save me dollar and put toward a can of ALPO...

No comments:

Post a Comment