Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A READER WRITES

Robert,

I know my responses to your posts have dropped quite dramatically. I can't even begin to explain how busy I am with work and school (again, this time for nursing). But do not think for one second that I do not read them every time I get an update. I always have you in my thoughts, as I can not ever forget, or brush aside the one one person who turned my vacation to the one place I had always dreamed of going to, a time to remember. I sometimes have a hard time understanding what exactly has happened to you over the last year....I can't imagine why someone as kind and caring as yourself, could possibly have so much hard times put on him. I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and hope to hear more from you soon. Keep yourself well.


Much Aloha~

It is always flattering to get a note from one who has followed my adventures for some time.  Gobsmacked the old geezer at the number of folks who are avid readers.

To answer Marilyn, the answer to my trials and tribulations may well just be due to the simple act of living.  Mind, do not always think out things and have been known to mus-step from time.  Truth be told, the last year has not been with out high points.  Mind, with a few trips round the pity pole concerning medical problems, it did get a wee bit tiring for some.  To the point that one reader reminded the old geezer that my situation was not without my own hand at the helm.  Quite right.

I sorting out things and it appears that there is another journey coming my way.  Like so many others, the old geezer is looking for an affordable safe harbour to pull into and finding has not been easy.  My next stop may not be entirely perfect, but it must might work better than Dunsmuir.  My situation requires a central location, support network and ability to fend for self most of them time.  If one is realistic, neither Dunsmuir or Hilo seems to be able to give me that.

I am working the INTERNET and feel sure that something will turn up. I am quite upbeat on that point.  Truly.

Will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment