Monday, April 19, 2010

UNANSWERED PRAYERS

My dears, it has been said that there is no such thing as 'unanswered prayers', sometimes the answer is NO.

The above prayer is one that has caused me pause much in the course of me life.  Do I clearly see the differences at times or am I so full of hubris that I refuse to?  Big question.

Since the view I hold of meself is not of being a scapegrace, one has to believe that I would try to be honest and true at all times.  Mind, I am but human and do tend to fail from time to time.

Having little nice to say, it seemed best to just say nothing.  That is what I have done for past few days.  Locked away with me thoughts I have given much thought to events that seem to threaten the good that has been achieved on road lived and that small patch of earth called home.

Lacking the gift of sight, am clueless as to how events will turn out.  I sit and wait for revelations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment