Thursday, July 2, 2015

A ROOM WITH A VIEW

A room to relax in
Art is subjective
Plants give air quality
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
The flat in Waikiki is taking on my personality...

All I ever wanted was; 'a room somewhere out of the cold night air'  and my flat is so much more.

I am every so private and do not expect that massive number of people will ever grace the place.  That is OK with the old geezer.

I was sitting in the living room listening to good music (very loudly) and wondered what John would have thought of me new diggs.  Rather think he would feel right at home.  Been ages since I 'nested' this completely.

I took a risk in getting back into the mainstream of life but it seems to have paid off handsomely.

Life is up and down, or at least is for me.  Truth be told I am the case of much of the turmoil.  Never seem to be happy with what is, always search for something not possible.  Like to think I am not in need of any new adventures in far off places.


No comments:

Post a Comment