Friday, February 6, 2015

JAMES AND ROCKY SHOW

 It was a given that I would take up with folks known when I returned to Honolulu.

James has been in my thoughts much and it was with much relief that I found him in good spirits and still fighting the good fight.  James is not 'homeless', he is 'houseless'.  James is still being 'big daddy' to many of the less fortunate on the streets and still placing their needs and wants before his.

I am looking forward to catching up...


Rocky is still being as colourful as ever.  This snap is from Facebook page and one can only hope Rocky was doing fancy dress.  Can you imagine getting TLC from Rocky?

Rocky is waiting on a tax return and dreaming about what he will do with his wealth.

Rocky is homeless because he does not want to pay rent.  Rocky has no interest in using any of his tax return to find shelter, there are more important things to purchase.

When Rocky was last seen, he was enjoying a large bag of groceries.  Rocky LOVES food.  While they last, food stamps, provide Rocky with a bounty.

I hardly feel I have been gone a all...

No comments:

Post a Comment