Saturday, January 3, 2015

"I THINK I CAN" - INCLUSIVE, NOT EXCLUSIVE CHANT !


The story of the little engine has been told and retold many times. The underlying theme however is the same - a stranded train is unable to find an engine willing to take it on over difficult terrain to its destination. Only the little blue engine is willing to try, and while repeating the mantra "I think I can, I think I can" overcomes a seemingly impossible task.

"The little engine is a famous anthropomorphic locomotive"...........................much like Robert.


"I think I can, I think I can" says "The little Engine That Could".  All my life, I have been chanting.  Wanting to prove that I had the ability to move the massive amount of baggage I carried through life.

"I think I can, I think I can". MOI has believed in his ability to be whatever he wanted to be, nothing was or is impossible.

"I think I can, I think I can" says "The Little Engine That Could", AKA Robert. Truth be told, MOI is unsure if it is panache or pluck that allows him to believe that things can be sorted out by explaining to folks that things are never as bad as them seem and the future can be as bright as we dream it to be.

  Right, you are 'au fait' with are just beside selves with giggles round now.  Wicked you be!  Let me continue with me story....

It is the start of another year.  Am of the strong belief that 2015 is going to one heck of a year.  Wondrous things shall come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment